Work / ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
Baldwin& is currently hiring for the position of Account Manager (Account Executive), an experienced role within our Account Management team. The position will be responsible for day-to-day management of client projects, which include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and liasising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising needs;
- Working with agency colleagues to devise a campaign that meets client’s brief and budget;
- Presenting alongside agency colleagues the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
- Working with account directior to brief media and creative on each campaign project;
- Ensuring communication flows effectively within the agency teams;
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
- Staying on top of social and digital trends to ensure team is up to speed;
- Arranging and attending meetings;
- Preparing and presenting ongoing account status reports;
- Day-to-day problem solving on all account-related issues
Qualifications & Desired Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Marketing/Communications
- 2+ years of experience in advertising/marketing
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and acute attention to detail
- Keen listening skills
- Highly organized
- Excellent math skills
Baldwin& is a hybrid branding/digital/advertising/mobile/social media thingy in Raleigh, NC. Since our founding in 2009, Baldwin& has won AdAge’s Small Agency Campaign of the Year (2011), AdAge’s Small Agency of the Year (2012) and the AAAA’s O’Toole award (2014) for best body of work from an agency with less than 150 employees. The agency works with clients such as Burt’s Bees, güd, Cree LED Lighting, Red Hat, BMW, PepsiCo, and Krispy Kreme. Baldwin&’s mission: Use creativity to make a difference for clients we believe in.
This position reports to the Account Director and is located in Raleigh, N.C.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com if interested. Please write “AM Resume Submission” in the e-mail subject line. No phone calls at this time please.