+ ACCOUNT MANAGER
Baldwin& believes the world needs brands to make things better. Our specialties include advertising, design, strategy, media, and beer. We are currently hiring for the position of Account Manager.
The position will be responsible for day-to-day management of client projects across multiple clients. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising needs;
- Working with agency colleagues to deliver on client’s brief and budget;
- Working with account director to brief media and creative on each campaign project;
- Acting as the direct liaison between client and creative teams;
- Ability to work in a collaborative manner with all agency teams (strategy, media, creative);
- Ability to communicate feedback clearly and succinctly, both internally and externally;
- Experience and knowledge of digital – landing pages, banners, and digital assets for social media and display;
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
- Scheduling and attending meetings and providing conference reports;
- Preparing status reports and leading ongoing account status meetings;
- Day-to-day problem solving on all account-related issues;
Qualifications and Desired Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/Marketing/Communications
- 2+ years of experience in advertising or marketing
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and acute attention to detail
- Keen listening skills
- Highly organized
This position reports to the Account Director and is located in Raleigh, N.C.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com if interested. Please write “AM Resume Submission” in the e-mail subject line. No phone calls at this time please.