+ SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Baldwin& believes the world needs brands to make things better. Our specialties include advertising, design, strategy, media, and beer. We are currently hiring for the position of Social Media Coordinator.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, TikTok, etc.
- Posting content across multiple social media platforms for multiple clients
- Good community management skills as you’ll be handling customer service inquiries received via social platforms
- Help conduct brand and competitor social media audits
- Assist in creating and managing social media content calendars
- Identify relevant content to share on client’s behalf
- Schedule social content to be published and/or promoted cross-platform (using platforms such as Sprout Social)
- Collect and analyze social media data on an ongoing basis
- Create (monthly and quarterly) social media reports with actionable insights to improve client results (always optimizing). You should be able to analyze the data and provide recommendations to inform future decision-making and strategies.
- Understanding of and desire to learn social media objectives, KPIs, and ROI across paid, owned, and earned social channels
- Stay up-to-date on emerging social media trends and best practices and educate others within the agency and our clients as applicable
- Collaborate with internal creative, account, strategy, and media teams on ideas and reporting
- Take feedback and direction well
- You must be organized, efficient, and able to manage time well while multi-tasking daily.
- You should be extremely detail-oriented, especially when it comes to spelling.
Qualifications and Desired Skills
- BS/BA Preferred
- 1-2 years of professional experience with social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Familiar with or willing to learn social media tools such as Sprout Social and Netbase. Willing to dive deep into the analytics platforms of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, and Google. Do you already have a certification in any of these? Even better!
- You thrive off of metrics and data. You love to make decisions based off of past results, trends, and patterns.
- Strong math and analytics skills. You can make a mean Excel spreadsheet.
- Do you have some SEO knowledge? Perfect.
- There’s a difference between organic and paid social and how they work together to achieve objectives. We hope you understand both!
This position reports to the Social Media Strategist and is located in Raleigh, NC. This is not a remote position.
Please submit cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested. Please write “Social Media Coordinator Resume Submission” in the email subject line. No phone calls at this time please.